Should You Come? If any of the following is a problem, please plan to worship from home on Sundays @ 9:30 at https://bbcri.online.church.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. If you cannot or will not wear a face mask, please plan to worship from home.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, including fever, cough, trouble breathing, or you just don't feel right, please plan to worship from home.
- If you have been around anyone with symptoms of sickness, or if you have traveled abroad within 14 days time, please plan to worship from home.
- There will be no fellowship, food, or drinks. There will be no cry room or nursery. You are asked to maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone who is not in your immediate household. We won't be hugging or shaking hands. Please plan to worship from home if any of this is a problem.
- For those of advanced age or with underlying medical issues: please take every precaution, as this particular virus seems to take advantage of those realities. At the same time, please note that whether you choose to attend or stay home, you are loved and will be looked after.
Why Tickets? Tickets are important for a couple of reasons. First, they make it more likely that we will not have to turn away anyone on Sunday morning once we've reached capacity. Secondly, they enable us to contact the people in attendance on any given Sunday just in case someone in attendance discovers they have COVID-19. Knowing who is in attendance allows us to contact everyone so that everyone can take appropriate action subsequent to such information.
Why Not Outdoor Services? We will likely plan one or more outdoor services during the summer. However, due to current capacity restrictions, our outdoor space only allows roughly two dozen add'l people to attend, but adds a significant burden to the team who would make it all possible.
Personal Safety: Personal responsibility is of utmost importance for your and your family's safety. While the church will provide hand sanitizer, each person must use it effectively. Likewise, everyone must wear a mask to church and wear it while here. The church may not have face masks on-hand, so it will be important to bring your own.
Doors: Multiple doors (not all doors) will be made available for entrance to both buildings. No one will have to open a door to enter or exit. Doors will be opened 20 minutes before the service starts and remain open 15 minutes after.
Greeting: There will be no handshaking or other physical contact, and social distance will be maintained. No bulletins will be made available. Everyone should use hand sanitizer upon entrance to the building.
Giving: We will not pass the offering plate. Instead everyone is encouraged to give online or in specially designated spots.
Seating: Please sit according to the markings on pews/chairs. Households may sit together, and everyone must maintain the prescribed 6-feet of distance from others who are not a part of their household. Bibles, hymnals, and envelopes have been removed from the pew backs.
Restrooms: Multiple restrooms (not all restrooms) will be available. Everyone is asked to wash hands effectively before exiting the restroom.
Fellowship/Food/Drinks: No food or drinks will be served. Everyone is asked to exit the building when the service concludes, remain masked, and keep the 6-feet distance upon exiting.
Communion: If served, communion will be available in individual packs for pick up upon entrance to the building and after use of hand sanitizer.
Baptism: If celebrated, baptism will be planned on an individual basis.