Barrington Baptist Church was first gathered in 1952 at Peck Hall in West Barrington. After 70 years, we continue to follow Jesus and lead others to Him. Today the church building sits on 8 acres along Old County Road, west of the Wampanoag Trail, in Barrington. In addition to the traditional church building, several buildings dot the property. The historic Cedar Hall is a log cabin-style building that sits in the center of the campus. While it once welcomed Billy Graham, it now serves as a gym for the Barrington Christian Academy during the school year and as home-base for Camp Cedarwood during the summer time. The Madeira Center, named after the church's long-serving first pastor and his wife, serves as a guest house for visiting missionaries and as a biblical training center for lay leaders. The Barrington Christian Academy, founded by the church in 1979 (now an independent school), serves families all over Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts as a Christian K-12th grade college preparatory school.